We understand that different families have different circumstances and expenses. We also understand that the cost of living is continually increasing in our economy. The YMCA of Titusville will provide any family that meets our criteria for financial assistance with member benefits and access to our programs. No one is ever turned away for their inability to pay through the kindness and generosity of donations from community members and businesses.
To apply for financial assistance, please fill out the Membership Financial Assistance Application and return it to us at the YMCA Wellness Center.
You will need the following information when filling out the form:
- The type of membership you are interested in (individual or family)
- Name and birth dates of all family members
- Gross earnings (for 52 weeks)
- Any additional income
- Proof of income (recent tax return)
- Personal references may be required
You can drop off the completed form at the YMCA or mail it to us.