Workout when you want!
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Titusville YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 19+ convenient, 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Wellness Center. Please see the following rules and regulations and see us at the Wellness Center to get signed up!
- You must be age 19+ to apply for 24 hour access.
- At no point, regardless of situation or for any reason, can any member under 19 remain in the YMCA after the building has been closed by YMCA Staff.
- You must be a member of the Titusville YMCA – not available for Nationwide Members or guests.
- You must sign a waiver and pass a background check.
- You must pay a one-time $25 activation fee.
- We highly recommend that you exercise with another 24 hour member when using our facility outside of staffed hours.
- An AED is located in the Wellness Center. In case of an emergency, use your personal mobile device to call 911. There is also a phone available in the Café.
- Your key fob is your after hours key to the Wellness Center.
- You must scan your Titusville YMCA Membership Card at the desk upon entry.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal may not occur until staffed hours.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key fob for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key fobs may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and a possible termination of your membership.
- The Wellness Center, Free Weight Room, Gymnasium, and Restrooms are the only areas available after hours. Locker rooms and Community Room are not available after staffed hours.
- The facility is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Available hours are subject to change.