Holiday Weight Maintenance Challenge
Looking for motivation to keep off those extra pounds this holiday season? Joining the Holiday Weight Maintenance Challenge will give you the accountability you need to maintain your weight. You will weigh in either at the YMCA, or at home and send your weight in to the Y, at the beginning and end of the challenge. Throughout the challenge you will receive weekly emails with tips and encouragement to keep you on the right track. You will also receive five free passes to use for group exercise or cycling classes at the Y!
If you maintain your weight (no more than 2 pounds over your initial weight) at the end of the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of 3 CASH PRIZES.
- 1st Prize = $75
- 2nd Prize = $50
- 3rd Prize = $25
Details you need to know:
- Register for the challenge no later than Wednesday, November 23rd
- Registration Fee = $15 for YMCA Members or $30 for non-members
- Come into the Y for your initial weigh-in, or send a picture of your initial weigh-in to Mikaela Bean, [email protected], on one of the following days:
- Monday, November 21st, between 6am and 8pm
- Tuesday, November 22nd, between 6am and 8pm
- Wednesday, November 23rd, between 6am and 7pm
- Come into the Y for your final weigh-in, or send a picture of your final weigh-in to Mikaela Bean, [email protected], on one of the following days:
- Tuesday, December 27, between 6am and 8pm
- Wednesday, December 28, between 6am and 8pm
- Drawing will be held Thursday, December 29, at 12 noon at the YMCA (need not be present to win) on Facebook Live and winners will be called.
We’re excited to see you at the Y throughout the holidays staying active and healthy!