Lose2Win Weight Loss Challenge
Lose2Win is a 10 week weight loss challenge offering participants accountability, encouragement, and tips on bettering their health. The program begins Wednesday, January 4, and ends Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Participants must weigh in every Wednesday at the Titusville YMCA. There are three categories for the competition, Team, Individual Male and Individual Female, that compete to lose the highest percentage of weight throughout the challenge. Results showing percentage of weight lost are posted every week under the participants chosen “secret name”. Actual weights are kept confidential; only percentage of weight lost is posted!
KICKOFF EVENT & INITIAL WEIGH-IN (3 options)
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- 12:00 PM
- 4:30 PM
- 6:30 PM
- Kickoff event includes an overview of the competition, question and answer session, and initial weigh-in
REGISTRATION AND FEES
- Registration can be completed online, or by calling or stopping into the YMCA.
- Each team member, or individual, must register and pay $25 (YMCA current member) or $65 (non-YMCA member) to participate. Fee must be paid by the initial weigh-in.
- Participants have the option of participating as individuals or as a team, but cannot do both. Once on a team, participants cannot move to the individual category unless a team is dissolved in agreement by all team members.
- Males will compete in the Individual Male category
- Females will compete in the Individual Female Category
- Participants must form their own team of 4-5 people prior to registering. The YMCA will not place individuals on a team.
- Choose a unique team name and provide it during registration. Team names chosen in poor taste will not be permitted.
After registering for Lose2Win, be sure to join the private Facebook group so you can see updates, results, any tips or motivation that is posted, and to interact with other participants.
Link to the 2023 Lose2Win Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1133303750657815